Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Trip to Disneyland

Once, I went to Disneyland. I was so excited. The best part was my best friend Haley was going too. we saw each other at the pool. Then, we saw my other friend. My family knew she was coming, but I didn't! I was mad but at least my friends were there too. First, we went on a roller coaster. Then, we ate dinner. After that, we went to bed. The next day, we went to the store. I got Mini Mouse. I took Mini Mouse everywhere. We had a great time in Disneyland. After, I went to the candy store. I got a lollipop. Yummy! I had my lollipop for a long time. But I feel bad for my dog. He had to stay in the garage all alone. My cat got to stay inside because she knows where the litter box is. But I am having so much fun. I have my hotel. Me and my sisters run up and down the halls. Today, I'm going home. One of my friends is staying longer. We are riding the plane back to the airport. I hate the planes. It makes me sick but good thing there's throw up bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment