Sunday, October 3, 2010

Soccer

One day, my mom woke me up and said I needed to get ready for my soccer game. So I got up and got my stuff on. Then I got some cereal, but not too much.

My mom pulled back my hair. We got into the car and she started to drive. We would talk and listen to music. When we got there I jumped out of the car and walked to the field.

There were tons of people there. Where were we supposed to go? We saw Deana, they didn't know where to go either. Deana's dad said that he thinks it's over there so we went over there and it was!

We warmed up and the coach told us our positions. He put me in as a midfield. The game started. I was running fast but I got a side ache. It hurt but he wouldn't take me out!

It was half time. I drank some water and I felt much better. My mom splashed water on my face. It was nice and cool.

Half time was over. The other team was winning but we kept doing our best. Ahhhh, they tripped me three times and pushed me and my team!

The game was over. They won. Our coach said that it's ok, we did our best. We got our treats and went home. Everyone did good. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment