Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things That Happen At School

Today at school, we were talking about sneezes. Not the kind that comes out of your nose. But the kind that means writing about you or anything else. What I'm writing about is my story about school. School sometimes isn't fun and sometimes it is. My favorite subject is reading and writing. I don't like math. The reason I don't like math is because I usually always get messed up with big numbers. Now back to sneezes.
The topic of this sneeze is called Things That Happen At School. You probably already guessed that because this is all about school and things we do. The homework is hard and easy at the same time. The book that I'm reading at home is called Deltora Shadowlands The Isle of Illusion. It's actually a good book. At first, when I saw it, it looked boring. But when I started it, it was good. That book is for my book report. I'm also reading a book at school called The Secrets of Droon. I didn't like mystery, but now I do. I'm also reading that for my book report. Since I'm reading those books, that means I have a lot of reading to do, then I might not have time to do more writing like I'm doing right now!
Anyway, my book reports are due November and if I don't have it turned in by then, I'm going to get a bad grade and I don't want a bad grade. I don't want one because if I get one, my mom and dad will probably be mad.
If I get one, It'll be the first bad grade I've ever gotten in my life. That's all I got in my mind for this sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment