Saturday, October 2, 2010

Storiez TM

STORY 1

Don't shoot me please.
I'm not going to shoot. I want your money...
Well, I won't give you it.
Alright stop it, this suit, it's really getting on my nerves.
Why?
It's so itchy.
But it's so black!
Yeah but uncomfortable.
Do I care if you're uncomfortable?
I do! I QUIT!
Alright, it doesn't matter. Ok it does matter.

STORY 2

Alright guys, yes Timmy?
Can I go to the bathroom?
NO!
Alright, Geez.
Alright, as I was saying...we're going to have boring math!
Yeah! (Not really).
Yeah, I hate math too, but...it'll help you get a good job. And a good job which means money. Which means...alright don't have your anger issues here.
I can't help it.
I don't care, and please take your pills.
Pills? NOOOO!
Kick him out of here. Bring me a new one...and you never saw what happened. Next so....HA! I hate my job. You're still here? CHEESE! (Punches camera). Alright, that took care of him (5 hours later...) Alright guys, today is the big day.
Wah?
Today we're robbing the bank!
WHAT!!!?
Oh no! He woke up! Get the guards.
You can't do this!
Oh yes I can!!
I won't let you! (Punches guards).
Not to be mean but you really have to get new guards.
Well...I suppose so (kicks him in the face).
WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?
Um...(whispers in ear) you're the bad guy.
Oh Yeah. You want to have dinner with me?
Sure!
Alright! See you at 8:00.
Alright. Oh my gosh 8:30! NOOOO!
(At dinner). WHERE WERE YOU?
I was at...
Don't give me excuses.
I was going to...
I HATE YOU! (Sad face)
No man, just kidding.
Oh, you got me good.
You want to eat?
Oh sure!
Ok, oh you've seen the game?...
Then the weirdest thing happened. He turned into a monster. Raawr!
Ahh! Help! (Guns shooting).
Raawrrr!!! I just asked you about the gameeee!

STORY 3

I'm a bear!
Not you're not.
I'm a bear!
No you're NOT!
I'm a BEAR!!! RAaWR!

STORY 4

Oh my gosh, it's 3:00 in the morning.

STORY 5

Commander.
Yes?
The left wing has been destroyed!
The End!

Not really. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment