Saturday, October 2, 2010

I did a lot of things this summer. I went to Lagoon with m y sister. I also went to Raging Waters with my family. I went to Disneyland and California in June and I got to eat at a fancy restaurant in Disneyland called Club 33. I went with my sister and my mom to Mesquite and we went to Las Vegas to Shark Reef Aquarium in Mandalay Bay.

I had a really fun birthday party in June and invited the whole neighborhood. We had pizza and cake and ice cream. One of my friends at 13 pieces of pizza and got sick. We had water balloon fights and everyone got really wet.

My grandpa has a boat and we got to go boating a lot, too. I learned to kneeboard without the strap. I liked it. Once we went with my sister Aussie's in-laws from Australia because they were here visiting. They talk different than us and they are fun.

I had sleepovers with my cousins at my grandma's house and once at my aunts house. It was scary because it was really raining and there was loud thunder. Me and my cousin hid under the covers all night!

At the end of the summer I finally got to go on a trip with my dad. My mom and my sister came, too. We went to Palm Springs and SeaWorld. We saw Shamu and we saw a dolphin show and we went to Journey to Atlantis. It was my favorite ride there. We also went to the pool everyday. I like swim. I got to order food from the pool. I t was great.

I had a fun summer and I can't wait until next summer when my brother comes home from his mission because we will probably go to Australia to see my sister. I want to go to Yellowstone, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment