Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today...The Rainy Day

Today was dumping buckets of rain and I was chilled to the bone! My fabulous fourth grade class is out in the trailers. I like being in the trailers when it rains for the sounds beating on our roof and the smell of earth right after rain. We have been running in and out of the school all today. Fourth grade felt wild today! Quick lightning and roaring thunder pounded all day. I was sort of scared at first but then I got used to it. At lunch recess, my best friend Tori and I were playing in the rain with some of our other classmates. It was so fun. It was even hailing out there! That was the best day ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love your thoughts. Your words made me feel like I was right there jumping in puddles with you. Good job.

    ReplyDelete