Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Night Before Halloween

Yesterday, while a girl named Moniek was walking down the street with her friends, George, Greg, Sally and Flanny, they saw an empty house with nobody inside. The door was opened so they walked right in and saw something jump in front of them and then disappeared. Then, Sally started screaming and fell in a giant hole that lead to a creep basement. There were also pictures on the floor. She was creeped out and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, she saw stairs.
"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed.
Luckily, it was just her friends. The first thing they said when they got down there was, "Wow!" and the next thing they was was, "Ahhhhhh!" because a ghost appeared right in front of their faces.
When the ghost appeared he said, "Give me money$!
"What will happen if we don't?" said Sally.
"You will be sent to the King of all ghosts."
Sally thought for a minute that this must be a joke. So she said, "NO! I'm not going to give you any money."
"Then let me take you to the king," said the ghost.
"Ok," said Sally very weirdly and went in this weird room.
"But I don't see the king," said Sally.
"Oh, let me go get him."
Suddenly, the King of Ghosts showed up in her seat.
"Now I'm a little worried," said Sally.
"Who dares to be in my room?"
"Oh, I didn't mean to be," said Sally.
Then all her friends came in.
"I just wanted to see what was happening," said George.
"Get out!"
"Yes, sir," said Sally's friends.
"I need someone to be king and queen."
"I will be the queen," said Sally.
"Thank you," he said.
Then George barged in and said, "I'll be the king!"
"Ok."
Then they all lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment