Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disneyland by Jessyca

I can't wait to go to Disneyland again. it's so much fun, you get to ride on the rides, see Disney Characters, get your face painted and lots of other things, too! Oh and when we were going to get my glasses and my dad's contacts, it was like $400 and while he was paying for both of them he said, "There goes our Disneyland money," but I'm guessing he's just joking. We have a lot of pennies, dimes, nickels, and quarters. I bet we can go sometime though. Disneyland is so much fun. My favorite rides are Tower of Terror, The Mickey Mouse roller coaster, the haunted house, Pirates of the Caribbean, and so much more! I can't name them all because there are just too many! I wonder when we are going bake? Hmmm. Oh and our hotel we stayed at was so so so so nice and awesome! And you could eat breakfast in your room (you would have to sneak it) or you could eat breakfast in their "restaurant" and it would already be ready for you, all you have to do is just get a plate or a bowl and get your food. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment