Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pet Dragon

So I was at school. Oh how rude of me not to tell you my name. Hi, my name is Burt Blue.
And I'm in class and Mrs. Green said, "Ok, who returned the reading book?"
So I raised my hand and she said, "No, you didn't."
And I said, "Yes, I did."
"No, you didn't"
So I go look for it but I don't see it. I turn around and I see it floating in mid-air so I go chase it but it is fast! It goes through a magic portal. I was so close too. I went through the magic portal as well. And it takes us all the way to a different land. And there's dinosaurs and dragons. It is so cool but I know that I have to catch that book. I jump on a dragon and I almost got the book a few times. But it goes into a cave so we do too but I lose it. It was behind a rock and flies back out of the cave so we do, too. And me and this dragon, cause I was riding him, me and him became b.f.f.s. It was cool. So this book is right in front of me and the dragon. So I jump on it but Tim is going into a lot of water. So I just jump back on Tim and you'll never believe this - the book misses the water. But it hits a tree so I told Tim. We go to land in this tree and when we land, it's not there. It's in a cave and we don't know this, so we just stay in the tree. But we see it exit the cave and Tim is hauling, he's moving so fast that I had a hard time breathing. And then the book just goes in water! And I thought that if the book got wet, I would have to buy a whole new one. But we find it not wet so I am pretty happy! And I am haulin' again on Tim. This dragon is so fast. I find something in his ear and it is a gas mask. Don't ask me why it is in there. So I get it and it totally works, I am so so so happy I can breath! And then the book goes off a cliff. I am so disappointed that it did that. We are so close to that book that we fall off the cliff but we catch ourselves and lose the book. I am dead. My teacher is going to kill me. I don't know it but Tim knows where the book is. So I just hold on to the branch I am holding. It was so scary and it turned out the book was in the water! It was so cool! Rock on! We had to go swimming! We were so cool and that book, we got it and it took me and Tim back to school. So when I returned no one was there. Then it hit me when I left, it was almost time to leave. So I just took Tim home with me. I was so glad to have a pet dragon aka Tim. He's so much fun to play with. We have a barn so I just keep him in that. But my parents probably won't find out because they're on a one year cruise. I'm glad I didn't go with them. So everyday I take Tim for a walk. Oh woopsy, did I say walk? I meant fly walk. I don't mean to brag but having Tim is a blast. He and I went back to get Tim's wife Mrs. White and their three eggs!!! And they built a nest in the barn. It was huge!!! There's supposed to be a big house in it. But we're waiting on a few parts like a pool, a car (a Honda civic).

No comments:

Post a Comment