Saturday, October 2, 2010

When We Went to Pennsylvania for Christmas

One day, we decided to go to PA for Christmas for 8 days. I thought it would be cool because we will get to see all our cousins and uncles and aunts, too. They will be so happy when we go down. We were going to go in 3 days so we started packing our bags and presents. I made fancy egg made of paper and I made the biggest one for my grandma but when the 3 days was over we got to airport but it took us 3 hours to get to PA. We couldn't wait any longer so we looked around to find a pizza place or a McDonalds. We found a pizza place so we bought half cheese and half pepperoni. I ate cheese so in one hour it was time to get on the plane. We went shopping for a little. Then we came back in 10 min and in 40 min it was time to go. We were so excited to go to PA for Christmas so we got our spots on the plane and I got a window seat. I was looking at the people putting the suit cases on. When the pilot said we were going to take off we put on our seat belts and we went up. When we went up, our ears hurt. It felt like I was death. It took forever to get to PA. Everyone slept except for me. I wasn't tired. The lunch ladies came and I woke up my dad to see if I could get a snack and a drink so he said yes. We got french toast and apple juice so I ate my food and we were about to land. I hurried and ate my food and through it away and put my seatbelt on. We were landing in PA and in one day was Christmas. We were so excited so we drove 2 miles to our grandma's house. When we got there, we visited with everyone. It was so fun. Then we went back to grandma's house and ate then went to sleep because it was nighttime. The next day, it was snowing because it was Christmas and in the afternoon, we got everyone at grandma's house for presents. I was the first to open my presents. It was cloth. I didn't like cloth because there's noting you can play with so when everyone opened their presents, we went to the best restaurant ever. It was so good. The next day, we went ice skating because our grandma has a pond in her backyard and the next day we started packing our bags and I gave out my eggs. Everybody liked them so the next day we went home. We said goodbye and we had to drive to the airport. It was sad to leave by we will see them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment