Saturday, December 11, 2010

4th Grade by Christian

I like school because you can take a hot shower in the morning. That reminds me of the first time I went to 4th grade. Here, I will tell you about it.

One night, it was the last night of the summer. I was so nervous I went to bed at 8:45. When I woke up, I was so tired for some reason. I took a shower and got dressed in the bathroom. I tarted to breakfast. I made my lunch and then it was time to go to school. I said, "I do not want to go to school," but she made me. When I got to the school, it was big. There were a lot of kids that were riding bikes to school. I lined up for class. The first friend that I met was Damian. Then, I met Landon. Then, the teacher came out of the class and said, "Good morning, class. Come on in."
I came in and sat down at my desk. She was taking about A and B track. So I asked her. She said A track leaves early and B track leaves later. It was time for lunch. I went to luncha nd came back. Then we did some math and A track was leaving early because it was Monday. Then, we did Daily Reading and after that we did silent reading and I read for the rest of the day and after, we were leaving to go home and we stacked chairs and I left and said, "I am out of school!"

No comments:

Post a Comment