Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why I Hate Spiders by Kylie

I hate spiders so much. I wish they didn't exist. Why do I hate spiders? Because they eat other bugs, they have so many legs, and they are so disgusting. I hate that they eat all kinds of little bugs that's the most disgusting. I also don't like that they eat other spiders. I have lots of spiders in my house. I can't count them. Do you have lots of spiders in your house? Or do you have any at all? The worst one's for me are Black Widows and Tarantulas. Thinking about them is gross to me. I don't know why though, they're just creepy. One day why I went to my neighbors house, she told us how to catch spiders. She said, "If you get one of these traps, the smell attracts the spider. Then it will stick to it and die." Pretty cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment