Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Day I Got to Fly by Hannah

Have you ever wondered what it's like flying? And I mean real flying not just some wimpy swing going high, I mean flying on a plane all the way to Minnesota. Yes, I've been on a plane before,but have you been on a plane before? No!! Are you kidding me, you have to be kidding me. Well then let me tell you about the time I got to fly in a plane. Ready? It was July 28th, 2009 when my mom told me I was going to fly to Minnesota for a full 2 weeks. Wow! She said I was going to fly out with my grandma and stay at their house. I was so happy. But after 3 days of playing with my grandpa, I felt home sick. I called my mom and dad on August 1st cause that's my dad's birthday and told them that I was home sick, they asked me if I could handle till the end f the 2 weeks I said yes. After that I got to drive their golf cart and go to swimming lessons and play with my cousins it was so much fun but, before I knew it the 2 weeks were over. Too bad! And I got to fly all the way back to Utah! I wasn't home sick anymore. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment