Wednesday, March 3, 2010

By Savana

One day my sis well my little sis came up to me while I was playing Webkinz and she's said "Hey, move, I want to play." I said, "Freak dude, no! I'm playing. Maybe after I'm playing, you can." She walked off and started crying. I was still playing my game and my CTR ring was hurting me so I took it off. She came up acting like she wasn't doing anything and stole my ring! I got mad because we were going to church and I wanted to wear it. I asked her where she put it and she said, "I don't know." I got really mad!!!! I said you better find it or you're dead!" We went to church then we went to my cousin's house. I wanted a watch and she has the one I wanted. Her dad said "Savana, I bet I could get you one." I have waited about 5 or 4 days. Today Feb. 25. 10 in my lunch box I got a fortune cookie. It reads, you will have a very special surprise this week. When I read that I started jumping up and down. I just knew that it was the watch. I 'm just so glad that I have a cousin who would get me a watch. Do you know what's so funny is that the watch that she has is the watch that she has! I want a watch that has a stop watch, a light, the date, the ones that are waterproof. That one has everything I wanted besides on thing, it isn't water proof. It's just water resistence. Owell at least I get one. I love them!! I'm glad to have a cousin who would get me one. I love them so much. I think that's all I'm thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment