Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Legos by Ciara

I don't like Lego's. They're pretty fun, but they boar me a lot! So they're not fun in my opinion. That reminds me of Legoland. It's pretty boring, well I'm a girl and that's my opinion. I don't like it 'cause all these little kid rides. But there was one that was FUN, it would spin you around a lot and make you really dizzy!!!!! After we left that ride we went to a few other rides, the other rides got really boring so we went to a ride that is a lot like cate and mouse (if you've ever heard of it), it's really fun there's this really BIG hill you go down!!!!! Then there's a lot of small hills, but they're really fun as well. After we went on that ride, about 55,000 times, we went to our hotel room, and went swimming! It was so fun that's where I learned how to dive pretty good. Then we packed up and went home to Utah (sad but good at the same time). That's when we got to see my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment