Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Birthday by Carson

Tomorrow is my birthday and I hope I get all the things I want.
At one I went ice skating for a fundraiser to get money for people that have heart problems. I skated all day! It was fun. After that I went home.
I laid in bed all day hoping I would get what I wanted the next day. In the morning I opened my birthday presents. I got a snowboard, more darts for my Nerf gun and I got a remote control car. I played with it all day. It was so fun. I played with it all weekend. My friend, David, got me the small remote control car. I hope I will get another remote control car for my next birthday. David also brought his big one to my house. It was about three feet wide and four feet long. He let me drive it forever. It was awesome! I wished he could bring it tomorrow and the next day. He did! We played with our cars for hours. It was so fun.
We went inside with our cars. His big car can go upstairs. It was wicked. Then we played for the rest of the day inside my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment