Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All About Me by Lolly

Hi! My name is Lolly. I have a lot of things to share with you in this story.
Number 1. I was born by the size of a dollar!
Number 2. I had to have caffeine (from the soda) in order to stay alive.
Number 3. I don't have any brothers. I only have sisters.
Number 4. I have 6 people in my family, including me.
Number 5. I am in 4th grade right now and my teacher is awesome! She makes me laugh all the time!
Number 6. I know everybody in my class. Everybody.
Number 7. Me and my best friend have been in the same class for 4 classes in a row! Amazing!
Number 8. I had a fire in my house so we had to move and also whe I moved into my new house we had a flood in our basement so we had to drain all the water out and fix our basement up.
Number 9. I have the best class ever! Plus my teacher. She is very pretty.
Number 10. I know everybody's name in my class. Amazing, right!
Number 11. Four people in my class are new! Their names are Olivia, Isaac, Hannah and Lanie.
Number 12. My favorite color is blue.
Number 13. My favorite food is Ramen Noodles.
Number 14. My teacher is very creative.
Number 15. I have such good friends! They are very nice. They don't do anything rude, or hurtful, they are awesome!
Number 16. I love flowers. They are so beautiful!
Number 17. That is all about me!
The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment