Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friends Forever

Once in a land far away there lived two girls. They were best friends one girl was named: Isabel and the other girls name was Lily. They were beset friends forever also known as B.F.F.S. I would say they were B.F.F.S. because they did almost everything together like: play, cook and clean. Well It's me again. I love to see shimmering faces when I come back but today right now I'm at school. Some people think school isn't important but I think school is important. It's time for me to go so T.T.F.N. which means Tah Tah For Now. Now I'm with my friend and we're playing of course. I don't know if Isabel's all right because she's been acting not normal. Well I told her I would have to leave soon because I was having dinner early. After a few hours I went home and before I went I said, "See you later" so it was no big deal to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment