Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thoughts by Lolly Dar

I have thoughts in my head. Sometimes they're little thoughts, sometimes they're big thoughts. Some of the thoughts I have are like, did I do my chores today? Or, did I really ride a horse two days ago? Somethings just like those are just, you know. I daydream a lot. One time I thought to myself while I was at school, is my dad home yet? Only because my dad is usually not home from school. Anyway. So you all know that I write things that I think of all the time. I just mean all the time. You know, I love it when you think of something that is awesome. I hate nightmares. They are horrible! One time I had a dream that a monster was chasing me and then it bit my head off! It was so scary! I could not help it so I got out of my bed and I went and laid by my mom and dad. You have bad dreams right? Yeah. I thought so. You know how when you tell someone your bad dream and they're like, "You can change your bad dream into a good dream!" And I am like, "What! No! But, that night I had a bad dream and I changed it into a good dream. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment