Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All About Me by Maddie

My names is Maddie. I am 9 years old. I have 8 people in my family. My sibling's names are Peter, Alexa, Elise, Jimmie and Bekkah. My favorite things to do are play with my friend, watch movies with my friend, and jump on my neighbor's trampoline. My favorite songs are Naturally by Selina Gomez, TickToc by Keshai and Evacuate The Dance Floor. My best friend is Eve. She has 6 people in her family. First, her dad Mathew, next, her mom, Elisabeth, then her sister Elli, then her sister Kaitlin, then her sister Talli. She has me for a best friend and I have her. Her favorite songs are the same as mine. Her favorite things to do are about the same. I forgot to tell you my favorite food is salad with cucumbers, salad dressing, croutons, etc. Sorry to go but that is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment