Friday, December 2, 2011

When Freeman Got His Stitches by: Taylor

Once me, Freeman, and mom were in Idaho. We went to Easton's house with Rale and Emmie. All the kids didn't know what to do. Easton was like let's fight!
We were fighting...then all the sudden Freeman was bleeding really bad on his eyebrow. I ran upstairs and yelled, "Freeman is bleeding!"
So my mom, me and Emmie ran downstairs. I went in Easton's closet cause I was scared. Emmie ran upstairs and said, "I got toilet paper!"
Mom was like, "Oh my gosh. What should I do?"
Emmie was like, "Let's just go to the hospital."
Well Grandma Day was there too so we watched as Emmie, Mom and Freeman left to the hospital. When Freeman and Mom got home, Freeman had seven stitches on his eyebrow. It was scary. Mom had to put cream on it. Weird huh? And gross.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment