Monday, December 5, 2011

Trick or Treat by: Wesley

One Halloween morning, I was getting ready for school and I said to my mom, "Mom, can I go trick or treating with Peyton, Austin and umm, Noah?"
"No, not until you clean your room okay?"
"But Mom."
"No buts," she replied quickly.
So I just kept on getting ready for school and I put my homework into my backpack and headed off to school. When I got to school we had a parade around the school. And then we did activities and went home. I had a great time.
When I got home, I did my homework and asked my mom, "Mom can I go trick or treating with Peyton, Austin and Noah now?"
"Did you clean your room?"
"No."
"Then no trick or treating for you."
"Fine."
So I went upstairs to my room and threw all of my dirty clothes into a basket and threw away the trash and cleaned the rest of the stuff and called my mom and said, "Mom can I go trick or treating?"
"Yes."
"Yess!"
After that, I went outside where my friends was and said, "Can you play?"
"Yeah."
So we played and played until I said, "What time is it?
"Wow, 5:30."
"Already?"
So we went trick or treating and where we went was in the country run, Harvest Home and my neighborhood and got a ton of candy.

The End.

4 comments: