Friday, December 2, 2011

by: Dylan

On Thanksgiving, I went to my grandpa and grandma's house; "How are you?" asked Grandpa.
"I am good," said Dylan smiling ear to ear.
"Oh yeah, when is dinner going to be done?"
"Food will be done in a, well let's go see," said my grandpa.
"Can we go watch football," Dylan asked grandma with a sweet, silly voice?
"Sure and go get your brothers, "she said.
We watched football and had fun. Mom was really hungry as the game finished we went to eat.
"Dinner is served," said grandpa passing out the food.
"The food was so good," Derek said. He would race eating our food.
While everybody ate their food my brother went into the living room and hid.
Cole was coming into the kitchen about to get the pumpkin pie.
"I found him," my mom said.
"Good, I would not like that little baby eating all the pie," Carson said.
Cole was frowning and did not look too happy.
"Can I have some pie?" Dylan asked.
"Well okay, but you can only have two pieces of pie," Mom said.
Dad said, "Let's go home and go to sleep. I'm so tired. You will not believe it."
We gave everybody hugs and kisses and said good bye and left.

The End.

2 comments: