Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Secret Club by: Tyler

One day when the sun was shining my friend, Mia, called me and said, "Do you want to come over?" I asked my mom if I was allowed to go and we decided it was okay. I got my jacket and my new book, Hugo Cabret, and then my mom drove me off.
When I got there, Mia's mom answered and said, "Hi Tyler, come on in!" I took off my shoes and stepped in. When I did, Mia called up, "Is it Tyler?" I went downstairs and I saw Mia coloring Mickey Mouse with her little brother and sister.

I said, "Hi."
"Oh, hi," she said. Then her little brother turned around, got a pillow and hit me.
"Pillow fight," he yelled!
I know Mia's brother's and sister's names. The boy is named Benjamin and the girls is named Vivvy. Vivvy is older than Ben.
In the pillow fight, we were jumping on the couches and running like crazy. After the pillow fight, Mia and Ben and I went into Ben's room. Ben's bed is a bunk bed and on the top bunk there is a hood over it. We got books, pillows and blankets and put them on the top bunk. Then we pretended like were aliens. Then the problem started. Vivvy was trying to break it! Mia went down, "Be careful out there Sergeant," I said in an alien voice.
Then I heard, "Boom, boom, bam!"
I thought Vivvy had broken in!
"Pillows," I yelled.
I threw down a pillow and jumped off the top bunk. When I landed, I picked up my pillow only to see Mia staring at me. I was so embarrassed. Vivvy wasn't even in.
"Sorry," I said.
"Get that pillow back up here," she yelled. So Mia and I got back up and started to read. Then, after we read, Mia said, "I'm burning."
"Me too," I said, "let's get some fresh air in here."
She said, "So you want me to open the window?"
"Sure," I said. So we got down and opened the window.
Because we were in Ben's room, we let Ben play with us. After that we kept reading but we decided to go outside. So we did. When we did, it was very cold so we decided to run around the block a few times. The first time we saw Ben waiting for us at the top of the hill so we let him run with us. After we ran, we went inside and had dinner. After we had soup, Mia and I read some more and then my mom came to pick me up.
"Come on sweetie," she said.
"Okay. Bye Mia!"
Then I left.

2 comments:

  1. It is related:Bunk children have always been popular because of their ability to save space. But they are great fun and come in exciting designs, too! There is a wide range of cots on the market that vary widely in form, style, size and features or accessories. living spaces kids bunk beds I thanks full to your commenting and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job..from...brooklyn

    ReplyDelete