Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Doll by: Aspen

In November I got my tonsils taken out and my friend Elle was coming over. But she did not know I got my tonsils taken out. My mom was out shopping and she called the house and she said, "I have a surprise for you." Then my friend got here. "Hold on Mom, Elle is here. Guess what Elle, I got my tonsils taken out."
Then her mom got home.
"Aspen, come here I have something for you."
When I was walking down the hall, I heard whatever my thing rusling on the bag. My mom handed me a doll. A doll that had red hair and a blue bow and a blue dress.
"Mom, it is so cute. Thank you. Elle look."
"Wow, that is so cool. Let's go to my house Aspen."
"Okay."
"Darn it. I forgot to put my doll in my house."
"It's okay. Just put it on the table and when you go home, just grab it and go."
"Okay."
"What do you want to do?"
"Cook."
"Okay."
16 minutes later.
"Aspen, your mom is here."
"Okay. Bye Elle."
"Hi Aspen, did you have fun?
"Yeah."
"What did you do?"
"We cooked."
"What did you cook?"
"Cookies."
"Cool."
"Mom, I forgot my doll."
"You did? You just got it today."
"Elle, I left my doll here."


1 comment: