Tuesday, December 6, 2011

by: Mia

Once upon a time there was a castle and everyone was rich. There was one person named James and he was not rick. He lived on a mountain and there was a lot of animals and James tried to kill them. Sometimes he would get them and sometimes he wouldn't so he would go hungry so he had to wait for food. At the castle, he went room to room asking for food and he knew that no one would give him food or that's what he thought. But surprisingly a new family had moved in and were very nice and gave him food and let him stay in their house for a while.
James said, "Thank you for letting me in your house but do not let the king and queen know."
"Why?"
"Because I sometimes come and ask for food but they say no and close the door because they hate me."
"Okay. Never come out of this room. Only go get your stuff from your old house or where you lived and I will have my husband come and help you move your things."
The next day they woke up really early and went to move James' things but James said,"We need to hurry. We only have about a half an hour to get my things."
"Why?"
"Because I hear them wake up at 6:30 in the morning and it's 5:30 a.m. right now."
"Okay I can get a lot of small things a time and then the big things next."
But on their way back up, guess what? The king and queen were on the stairs and they told him all about it and he said,"I guess you can stay but if I catch you sneaking around then we will kick you out."
"Okay."
So the next morning he was all moved in and lived a happy life.


2 comments: