Sunday, November 20, 2011

Spider in Graveyard by: Kennedy

One time me and my friend Bella were walking. It was the day before Halloween. So we were walking.
She said, "Let's go to the graveyard." So we did. We went to the graveyard and saw something black and moving. It was big! We heard big noises. Both of us jumped! It was black and hairy.
Bella said, "Let's run." So we ran.
When we got back Bella said, "Can I sleep at your house?" We went to my house.
My mom said, "Let's call your mom and ask." She said yes.
So we ran to my bed. I said, "Let's sleep downstairs." Bella and me said, 'Let's go to the graveyard tomorrow night on Halloween."
We went to sleep. We woke up and said, "Mom, breakfast time.: We had breakfast.
Finally it was time to go.
It was Halloween so we got our costumes and left. We went to the graveyard. We said, "This is going to be fun." "Let's go!"
We started walking.
Then we got there. We were so scared. A giant black thing popped up. It was so scary. It was hairy. We shined our flashlights. It was a giant spider. We jumped on it.
The spider said, "Hey." We jumped!
A talking spider?
We screamed!
Then found out it was just a girl dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment