Friday, November 4, 2011

By Rylee

I have a pet cat. Her name is Twilight. She likes to bite people. She runs really fast and she likes to jump like vampires like to fly. My cat is 3 years old. She is a black cat and she has her own stocking. She has lots of scabs. We could take her to the doctor but its too expensive. It's like $300 and that would just be a waste of money. My cat's room is in our laundry room. Soon I'm getting a pet gerbil. It will be so fun. My cat hates birds. She won't attack them. She's like half scared half attack motion because we had a bird in our laundry room. My mom hates birds and so she called my dad and said "I need you to come over here right now." My dad came and then we went to go buy a new dryer tube. It took me and my dad an hour. Remember I said my mom hates birds? Well when we got back the bird was sitting on the T.V. Me and my dad got a broom and my dad opened the sliding glass door and whoosh the bird was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment