Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Crazy Book Lover by Aubrey

Today at school I had a pretty hairdo. I had popcorn chicken for lunch. My book is lost! I can't find it, I said to myself. When was the last time I saw the book? Yes! Now I remember. I left it at the school. It's my favorite book. I know! I will go back to the school and I will tell my mother that I am going to my friends house. Mom, can I go to my friends house? I said. Yes said mom. But be back at 1:30. Ok I said. I ran to the school and opened the door. I checked my desk. It isn't there! Oh well I said. There is a book sale on Friday I said. When I went to the doors they were locked! I saw a phone. I picked it up. Help! I yelled to it. I heard a noise. I t wasn't police. It was my mother. Did you forget there is a book sale on Friday? said mom. No I said in a quiet voice. Mom said If you don't do that again I will buy you a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment