Sunday, November 13, 2011

Boo! by Cade

The day I decided to play a prank on my brother was one of the funniest days of my life. It all started when my brother went to the bathroom. I decided to dress up as a ghost and scare him as he came out the bathroom. I found a pure white sheet and cut two enemies in it. I put the sheet over my head. I walked toward the bathroom. I could still hear Shad (that's my brother's name) going to the bathroom. Then, I heard the toilet flush. I heard the sink water running. Next, I heard the turning of the bathroom doorknob.
The door opened, and I jumped toward it and shouted, "Boo!"
My brother screamed, "Ahhhh!"
Then I took off the sheet.
"Cade!" shouted Shad.
"Hee hee hee, ha ha ha, you should've seen the look on your face!"
I howled with laughter. More chuckles and laughs followed. That's when Shad started to get angry.
"Come back here, you prankster!" he shouted.
He reached for me. I took off. In the end, he chased me around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment