Saturday, November 5, 2011

By Taylor

I went to Las Vegas and I brought my video camera. We stayed in a hotel and it is called Bally's. We stayed there for one night. Then, we ate at Smish. I ate so much meat that I was about to puke. After swish, we went to the actual Pawn Stars Pawn Shop. We could not go in because the people said they were in line for half an hour but we saw the outside and his car. Then we went to the Horitos. We saw Linsy Candace Roni Logan Chloe Tom and Kelly. Then we went swimming in their backyard. I was first on the slide. I tackled Logan. Then I slept in the middle of SoulSurfer. I also sleept in the middle of Rodrick Rules. We swam three times each day. I went home but when I walked out the door the place was toilet papered in the trees. Then I ate at Dunkin Donuts on the way home. I was delicious. I got a powdered donut and chocolate donut holes. Freeman got the same thing as me. I ate Freeman's powdered donut. It was delicious. We played the phones for a while. Then we stopped at the gas station fora bathroom break. Me and Freeman got treats. I got mambas. Freeman got the same. They were all raspberry. Right now I feel like a lemon. Then I saw the Y and so we were almost there. Me, my dad and Kaycie and Freeman got home. I got my Pokemon and sorted like this leaf fire water fist eye energy and some other stuff my back hurt so bad I needed a massage. Once my dad gave me a foot massage. It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment