Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Grave Yard by: Tyler

One night i was walking my dog Max then I stopped. I saw where I was...the grave yard! Max ran so fast his leash fell out of my hands. Now i was all by myself. Then i heard a voice and it said, "Get off my grave!" I ran but a hand grabbed my leg. I tried not to panic. Then i saw a man in the distance. It couldn't be a grave yard guard; they are not up this late and it looked like it was f... f... floating! Then I saw a goblin coming out of the ground! That made me scream, "AAHHH!" Then they pulled out buckets. I thought there were going to kill me! What if there was poison in the buckets? Then the man in the distance came to me but he was not a man. He was a phantom! And he had a bucket too! Then they reached in their buckets and threw candy at me! Then they took off their costumes and my mom, dad, brother and sister yelled, "Happy Halloween!"

No comments:

Post a Comment