Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Baby Tiger by Norah

One day I was in the jungle.  When I was, I was skipping.  I heard a roar but it was not loud.  Then I saw a waterfall.  I was looking around everywhere.  Finally, I was amazed to see a baby tiger on a cliff.  I looked around, I didn't see another tiger.  I tried to get it down but unfortunately that didn't work.  Ok, now it the time for lauches.  I found a lever and some stretchy thick string.  I tied the stretchy thick string to two palm trees and put the lever on for the seat.
"Ready, set, gooooooooo!"
Up, up, up I flew and all of the sudden, Crash!  I hit the baby tiger.
"Sorry," I said.
....all of the sudden I realized, "How are we going to get down?  Oh well, I guess we can just jump down."
"Roar!!" the baby tiger whimpered.
"No," I said. "No jumping."
"Roar!!"
"Not now!"
"Roar!!"
"Wow!" I said. Right when I plopped on the ground, the tiger was pointing at a vine.
"Good idea," I said.  "You're going to have to hold on tight."
"Wowwwwwwwww!" we said.  "Oof, oh, ahhh!"
We fell off the vine.
"Well, at least we got down eight feet."
Finally, we were searching for it's mother.  When it was about to be evening, we sat by a palm tree.
"Oh, we searched for hours," I said.
All of the sudden a coconut hit my head.
"Ouch!" I said.
"Sorry," a bird said.
I looked up.
"Hi, I'm Marlen," one of them said.
"I'm Macy," another said.
"Oh hi," I said.  "Did you see a big tiger go anywhere?"
"Ya sure."
"Really? Where?"
"Up where the canyons are."
"Thank you," I said.
When we were searching, a big tiger was running toward us.  Finally, the baby was running toward the big tiger.  When I knew it was the baby tiger's mother, they started running toward me.  They smiled at me.  Then they disappeared in the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment