Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Sister by Athena

My first time seeing my baby sister was when I walked into the hospital room.  But first, let's start way back in the morning.  I ate my breakfast, got my backpack and left for school.  My teacher then was Mrs. Acthison first grade at Welby Way Elementary.  After school, my grandma came to pick us up.
I asked her, "Why didn't mom and dad pick us up?"
She said, "Because they are in the hospital."
My baby sister was born.  My cousin's mom called and asked us if we wanted to go visit them in the hospital.  We said yes.  She drove to our house and picked us up.  Then she drove us to Tarzana Hospital.  We went into her room.  She was in a little bed next to my mom's bed.  She was wrapped in a blanket dressed in a one piece body suit.  I looked at the design on the shirt.  It had flowers, hearts and said, "It's A Girl!"  She was so cute and tired.  I was so happy!  I love, love my baby sister!

2 comments: