Thursday, October 25, 2012

Going to the Cabin by Ryan

I went to my grandma and grandpa's cabin over the weekend.  It was so fun!  While we were there, we saw this squirrel.  We always see a squirrel but this time, it is a different squirrel but we still call him Lester.  Did I tell you who Lester is?  Lester is this squirrel that we see every time we go up there.  But this time, we saw a different squirrel.  It was not the same squirrel we usually see.  It's tail was more blackish.  We fed it anyways and we played blocks.  It was fun!  This squirrel came right up to you and reached his little arms up and grabbed the peanut.  We also saw some bluejays.  The bluejays had a little feather sticking up on his or head.  We fed them some peanuts.  They ate the peanuts.  Oh, I also saw Lester climb up a pine tree and it put a mushroom on the branch of the pine tree.  It stayed there for a long time.  We did go to Duck Creek!  When we got to Duck Creek, we went to the gas station.  We got some popsicles and my brother Brayden got ice cream!  I think we or they should call Duck Creek Marmot Creek because at Duck Creek there are lots of marmots!  Me and my brothers and my sister and my grandma got out of the car.  We saw a marmot.  Marmots are fat.  This one was different.  It had a white face.  The whole trip was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment