Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ice Cream by Jessyca

I love ice cream. It's so good! I love the chocolate, rainbow sherbet, vanilla, strawberry, mint chocolate and a lot more kinds! When it's summer, I eat a lot of cold, yummy ice cream on a hot, sunny, summer day. Just three more months, hurry up three months. You probably think I'm weird but no, I just love ice cream. Oh and talking about ice cream makes me think about muy birthday. It's exactly right on summer. It's June 21st. Cool, huh? I hope this year I get all the ice cream I want. But I still want to have a party, but with lots of ice cream, yum! Gosh, whenever I'm talking or writing about food I really want the food I'm talking about and then does your stomach start growling at you? Yeah, that happens to me all the time, even now and I'm still talking. When I was about four, I got my tonsils out and I to have a lot of yummy ice cream and pudding I wanted. Yeah, I miss those days. Dang it, I wish there was a time machine that can go back in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment