Sunday, April 11, 2010

Have You Heard of Leadership? by Savana

Have you heard of leadership? I hope all my class answers that. Leadership is when you show other people to do good and make a good choice. Let me tell you a story that happened today. me and my friend (Lanie, Charise) were playing a game on the black top and some kids in our class were asking us to help them. We thought they were going to get us into big trouble if we helped them so we didn't. When we got into class, teacher started making a list like she does when there is something dangerous involved. I'm glad we didn't or we would be in big trouble. So does that answer any of your questions? If you have any that I didn't answer, please send a note with your kid to school and I will be happy to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment