Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Trip to Yellowstone

Today I'm going to yellowstone. I'm going to drive there. It takes 4 hours. Wow! I have never been to Yellowstone. It's my first time. My mom said we're almost there. I can't wait until we get there! Yay, we're here, we're here! Finally, first we are going to Bear World. Bear World is so cool. There are so many animals here. First, you see the bears, then wolves, then deer. Then, you come to this little animal thing like it has deer and goats and chickens and potbelly pigs. YOu can pet all those animals. The deer kind of run away from you the goats eat your hair. The potbelly pigs will pop when you touch them. It is so funny. I like Yellowstone. Guess what? People could feed baby bears with bottles. Now we're going to eat then sleep. We had pancakes for dinner. Now we're going to sleep. Now we're all awake. We ate cereal this morning. Today we're getting toys to remember we came here. I got a snake that is so heavy and I got a candy bar and a lollipop. Yummy! We had the best time in Yellowstone. I hope we can come again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment